Lower Antelope Canyon - Ken's Tours Open or Close
P.O. Box 117, Page, AZ
Over the years, Lower Antelope Canyon has become a favorite gathering place for photographers, tourists, and visitors from around the world. This incredible canyon has been created over many thousands of years by the relentless forces of water and wind, slowly carving and sculpting the sandstone into forms, textures, and shapes which we observe today. The views in Lower Antelope Canyon change constantly as the sun moves across the sky, filtering lights softly across the stone walls. These ever-moving sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon's walls, creating a dazzling display of color, light, and shadow. Take highway 98 toward Kaibeto, pass the Upper Antelope Canyon turnout, go another 1/4 mile, then turn left on Navajo Route N22B (Antelope Point Road) for about 1/4 mile. The entrance sign is on the left.
Ken and Dixie are brother and sister. The tour and price is the same for both companies, and they are located right next to each other.
- Upper Antelope Canyon & Photography Tours - Navajo Tours Open or Close
- Lower Antelope Canyon - Dixie Ellis's Tours Open or Close
- Upper Antelope, Owl, Rattlesnake, & Mountain Sheep Canyon & Photography Tours - Adventurous Antelope Canyon Open or Close
- Upper Antelope Canyon, White Pocket, Thousand Pockets, Buckskin Gulch & Photography Tours - Antelope Canyon Tours Open or Close
Horseshoe Bend/Secret Canyon Tours Open or Close
813 US-89, Page, AZ
Website | Map
- Rams Head, Wind Pebble, & Ligai Si' Anii Canyon Tours + Scenic Mesa Tour Open or Close
- Upper Antelope & Cathedral Canyons, & Photography Tours - Chief Tsosie Open or Close
Sacred Edge Tours Open or Close
629 Elm St., Page, AZ 86040
Phone: (928) 614-4233 • (928) 660-8729
Franklin Marrin Sr. has had a lifelong dream of owning and operating a business on the land where he grew up and then later raised his own family. This business is about respecting the Navajo ways of living, tradition, culture, language, and the land for people to see it the way it is meant to be.
With the support of his family he founded Sacred Edge Tours in hopes of being able to give back to chc loc:il community. Thank you for entrusting us with your care during our safe a,nd comfortable expedition